6.25.2009

My New Blog Just For Me

So I have decided to make a blog just for me and my rants, raves, cheers, excitement and adventures apart from my photography blog!! When I first discovered blogging I was in college and it became part of my assignments for a photo/video class and then I fell in love with blogging.  I just feel like I haven't been able to blog about my life other than my photo career, that by the way it just beginning and I hope takes off full speed ahead this year!  So now I am reverting back to having a personal blog that can be fun and light hearted as well as deep and as intimate as I want without having to mix it with Katelin Wallace Photography.  I am my work and my work is me and my art will never fall short from writings but I think it is best to have a second blog. So feel free to follow Katelin Wallace Photography and feel free to follow "Journey Adventures" as well!!  Just in case you didn't catch it the title is a play on my last name... Journigan.... Journey... it is a fine nickname that I am proud to say a good old friend by the name of Brady Ferguson gave me and it has kind of stuck.  

Until next time... Journey     

No comments:

Post a Comment